Friday, September 2, 2011

We're Packed!!

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we're packed! We were able to do our bags up with ease and everything! lol

I'm actually considering pulling out a shirt or two but am not 100% convinced yet... I think I'll sit on it for one more day and then take a look at it tomorrow (AND actually attach my two bags and see how heavy they are). I'm pretty sure I have more than I need (not by all that much though, I mean come on, it's in a backpack!) so I could take a couple of items out.

The problem we've run into is that we're not quite sure what the weather is going to be like during our trip; Portugal should be warm, Germany may be more like fall, and then Italy may be a little warmer again... but it'll be the end of October, so, layering is key and layers = more items of clothing.

Anyway, we're excited and just trying to find things to do to pass the time (this morning it was helping a friend of Jeff's sister move a couch - took a few hours in total!). Next is a haircut for Jeff, drinks with a friend tonight, dinner with Jeff's family tomorrow, and then laundry and cleaning this weekend... not a whole heck of a lot :)

We're enjoying this "break" before our adventure begins. We're gearing up for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment