Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Last night in Heidelberg

I just have to say that last night was great and exactly why we enjoy hostels with a community kitchen; food brings people together! We sat around with a few others (two Germans and one other Canadian) and laughed nearly the entire time. One of the German men (young guy) was helping me with the languge... Once I hit 10+ words he said I know spoke German... lol. The Canadian guy (from Vancouver area) told a story which involved scaring raccoons with a hockey stick that really made me laugh. We had a really enjoy able evening laughing at pronunciations, cars (German man is buying Toyota next time because they meet the same standard as German cars. He doesn't understand the VW beetle but I explained the average person driving one at home was a woman in her forties, he thought that was funny).

Anyway hilarious night and I'm glad we were here to enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment