Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Traveling Harmony?

While I sit here, reviewing our to-do list, creating shopping lists, and ensuring that most of 'life's other details' are dealt with before travel, Jeff scours the internet trying to find the best way to get from hostel to airport - by bus? Train? Taxi? He's working on getting it all figured out. And what's great about that (other than the obvious fact that it is SUPER helpful) is that this is the stuff I don't like doing (and he does).

Is this a glimpse into the hopefully harmonious travel style we will have? He has the patience and endurance to navigate directions, the "how", and I bring the "what", or the things we'd like to see and do. Jeff'll find a way to get us there!

I appreciate the work he does! Right now, he's figuring out how to get from Schiphol airport in Amsterdam to our hostel on the boat!

Since we haven't traveled together to this extent, I am hoping we find a groove together and hope that when tired or lost or hungry or hot.... we'll be kind to each other in our moments of weakness.

I think it'll be all right :) We're a good team.

The excitement mounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment