Thursday, August 25, 2011

1.5 weeks, a week and a half, 11 days, the Monday after next...

Departure day is coming... of course it's coming, it's all I've been writing about lately... and I'm sorry for that!

I've had so much time to prepare for this trip that I'm holding myself back from packing too early, just to save something to figure out next week, but I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long. I was already conversing with my mom about how many pairs of pants I should bring; I think it will really boil down to how much will fit in my bag and how heavy it will be.

Remember my older post about packing? NOW is the time to start thinking about it... Let me find the list...

Electrical adapter ✔
Ghanaian wrap ✔
My super nifty travel towel ✔
Travel/hiking socks ✔
Regular socks ✔
Intimates ✔
Jeans (We'll see... may be to heavy)
Other Pants ✔
Shorts ✔
Night-out dress ✔
T-shirts ✔
Tank tops ✔
Sweater ✔
PJs ✔
Prescriptions and medicinal stuff (gravol, pepto, immodium, ibuprofen, burn stuff) ✔
Sunscreen ✔
Bug spray ✔
Journal ✔
Camera ✔
Jeff's travel speakers ✔
Sandals ✔
Flip flops ✔
Running shoes ✔
Rain jacket ✔
Bathing suit ✔
Sunglasses ✔
Wash cloth ✔
Soap (face, laundry ✔)
Toothbrush, paste ✔
Deoderant ✔
Hair brush - elastics, clips, bobby pins ✔
Sleeping mask ✔
Ear plugs ✔
Ziplock bags (always come in handy) ✔
Hat ✔
Ipod ✔
First aid kit ✔
Card games ✔
Hostel and flight reservations ✔
Copies of our important documents ✔
Hand sanitizer ✔
Watch ✔
Razors ✔
Safety pins ✔
Money belt ✔
Scissors ✔
Nail kit ✔
Small mirror ✔
Little make up ✔
Plus a number of little doodads... :) (yes, I said "doodads")

Lots of stuff!

The only stuff we're not quite sure about yet or don't have include:
Ereader/Ipad
Travel pillow
Shower bag
Umbrella
Travel clock

Might as well start trying to put all this stuff in our bags to evaluate how much we need to unpack and leave here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment