Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cable/Phone/Internet irritation

I have NEVER been so frustrated with our service provider... I was so shocked at how so many people could be giving me the wrong information. I spoke to 6 different people in an hour and most of them had different information from each other. SO frustrating.

Needless to say, I was super irritated by the process but eventually got it figured out (I sure hope so... because that's what I thought the LAST time I called!)

My cable/phone/internet is being put on hold as of Thursday, September 1st so I won't be able to blog unless I head to Jeff's parent's place. If you need to get a hold of me, please call my cell (call mom or Jeff for it!)

It'll be a tough go without internet but we'll have to find a way to manage. We're downloading seasons of shows we want to watch to entertain ourselves over the next number of days! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment