Saturday, August 20, 2011

Am I excited?

That's the question I've been getting a lot lately and the short answer is YES!

However, each day feels a little longer than the last as the countdown continues; only 16 days.

I've had a lot of people share their excitement for us - friends, family, strangers (the bank teller, the lady on the phone for the gym, the cable/internet/phone guy...) and I appreciate it. We want to say thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and showing us your support and encouragement; it has been phenomenal and has kept us in high spirits as we prepare!!

The next two weeks are going to round out our summer nicely! (I'm sorry to be the one to point the end of summer out but there are only so many back-to-school commercials I can take before I start thinking about the fall... urgh...). We've got a potluck and stag n' doe today and then next week is a surprise birthday party for my grandma and the following weekend we prepare to leave. I can only hope we've got lots of hot days left to enjoy the pool and to relax with friends and family.

Cheers to hot August weather with cold drinks and good company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment