Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Banging. Head. Against. Wall.

Do you know what's super irritating!!?? Trying to do things online, getting the 'confirmation' number and then finding out that what you were trying to do, didn't work!

Especially when trying to ensure that the travel insurance you're relying on is set up properly! Ahh! With only a few weeks to go!!

*irritated eye twitch*

* * *

Have you noticed a more random smattering of posts lately? It's because we're less than a month away and I'm nearly all ready to go... so, less to write about! We booked our hostel in Munich for Oktoberfest way back in February... that was 6 months ago!! I'm at the point that I'm very nearly ready to pick up my carry-on skittles! And that can only mean departure is nearing (not quite, but closer... what, 27 days now?)

Note: "carry-on skittles" refers to the tradition my brother and I started when we first started flying together out west to visit our grandparents; some people chew gum and others suck on mints to help with the ear popping... Andrew and I ate skittles, and not a few skittles but handfuls! Nothing like a fruity rainbow of flavour in your mouth to keep your ears distracted... *laughing* And every single flight since there have been skittles with me.

Only 27 days to go. I can only hope my posts remain relatively coherent... :) Maybe I'll wait to pick up the skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment