Monday, May 7, 2007

It call comes down to today! Departure Day!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood MORNING GHAAAAANA! (catch the reference?)

Ok, so I'm not there yet, but by tomorrow I will be. It's not 9:30am yet but I've got to shower, pick up a digital camera, have lunch, say goodbye to my best friend, and then BOOT it to the airport with my parents to check in for 2:20pm to catch my 5:30pm flight to Frankfurt, Germany!

Thank you everyone who's called or left messages the last few days, wishing me a safe and wonderful trip - your well-wishes will go with me throughout my 3.5 months, I really appreciate all the love (it'll sure come in handy in the really tough situations).

I've got a lot to do yet this morning but I just wanted to share that I am SOO excited, the day is finally here to start my adventure, and I'm so lucky to have so much support from all areas of my life!

The next you'll hear from me will be in Ghana!

Much love,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment