Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some Nifty finds!

After exploring another travel store and all the really nifty items they have to offer for travelers like me, I couldn't help but pick up a few new items!

I thought these were really neat; Soft water bottles that you can roll up when not in use, that are light and easy to transport!
http://cascadedesigns.com/platypus/water-bottles/softbottle/product

Super underwear by ExOfficio; "Engineered with Aegis Microbe Shield (I do not know what that is...) and unbelievably quick-drying, ExOfficio 'Give-N-Go' is ready for odor-free, active adventuring." Gotta love an underwear called the "Give-N-Go" lol

I also picked up a pair of Bermuda shorts for Jeff that can be used as a bathing suit and that can be squished into a tiny little bag that is part of the pocket! I thought they were pretty neat!

Anyway, only a few items yet to go... but not much!

No comments:

Post a Comment